Sunday, September 27, 2009

Whole Eye Fillet Steak

A long speech, a long pause ...

Each year in September,
in my country, Dolo (VE), a historical re-enactment takes place


called "Riviera Fiorita".
Many boats and barges,
garments tailored to the age,
parade along the Riviera del Brenta,
with many in costume. The event traces


the holiday period of the Doge of Venice in these places,
with the whole "battery" of relatives, friends and acquaintances
the following ...
(when he went on vacation,
obviously
were all on vacation!)
Sunday, October 4,
Dolo always, will be held 'traditional
"Craftsman's Day in the Square", which
I decided to participate ...
... the kitchen table and 'now impractical, not having much injured
'
spaces where you can mess around a bit '...
... just this week ...
then will return 'to normal' ... (Maybe)
... in fact there is' another market in list ...
December 8, Vicenza,
there will be 'the market
"Christmas in the Course" Course in
Fogazzaro ...
but the best and 'I will not be' alone ...
... with the blog I got to know many people
...

... one in particular I had asked for information on markets
...
and after
discovered that we lived too far away, we decided to do this adventure together ...

along the way ... I will tell you 'something extra' ...

Meanwhile, Sunday, Oct. 4, I'll jump into the fray,
and go as go ...
... I want to have fun!

news after the market ...
also because 'I will not be' alone here either ...
two "little new knowledge"
follow me ...

A clue?
"... the magic there, just believe!"

BACIBACI to ALL!


Skamu.com - The only place for Myspace icons, Orkut avatars, and profile codes
Myspace Avatars


0 comments:

Post a Comment