"Wrong" - (Depeche Mode)
Translation:
I was born under the sign
wrong in the wrong house
with the wrong ancestry
I took the wrong road
trends that led to wrong
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
for the wrong reason and rhyme wrong
the wrong day of the
wrong week I used the wrong method with the wrong technique
Wrong Wrong
Is there something wrong with me from the standpoint of chemical
something inherently wrong in
me wrong in the mix wrong genes
I reached the end with the wrong means wrong
was a wrong floor
into the wrong hands
wrong with the theory for the wrong man
lies wrong, wrong on vibration
the wrong questions with answers Wrong wrong
Wrong
I was marching with the drum wrong
with foam
wrong to make fun of the wrong energy
using all the lines wrong and
wrong sign
wrong with the intensity
wrong page of the book was in the wrong
with the wrong interpretation of the hook wrong
I made the wrong move, wrong every night
wrong with the sound until was correct, yeah
Wrong wrong
too long
Wrong
I was born with the wrong sign in the wrong house
with the wrong ancestry
I took the wrong road
that led to wrong tendencies
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
for wrong reason and the rhyme wrong
the wrong day of the week wrong
I used the wrong method with the wrong technique
Now listen to this song that I like a lot'................. even though the words are not very bright and optimistic, the melody m'acchiappa and therefore "Pessimism exorcise All World" and lie down in THOUSAND !!!!!........................... ..........................
not always ... you can 'be
agree with what' that is said or written ...
... but the sound of their strings
can not control.
Animated Icons
not always ... you can 'be
agree with what' that is said or written ...
... but the sound of their strings
can not control.
Animated Icons
0 comments:
Post a Comment