I found the mail in my email
the beauty of 60 SPAM
( spam)
two of these are also passed to secure mail ...
last few days I have trouble reading
and send emails,
not know if it depends on it,
I have just read,
have not provided data of any kind ...
We had two more examples' below ...
but now I wonder:
not having an account in Mail,
it 'postepay ...
Web report these names
as phishing ...
-BPOL
-https: / / www.poste.it
-indigo
I leave you to judge .. .
FIRST Fools ... (I do not have postepay card, it 'going to the post office at 7 .....)
Hello,
We confirm that the operation of charging the card postepay,
request On 23/07/2008 at 07:16:20, and '
was performed successfully. The amount charged and 'postepay been charged to your card. Summary information
recharge card postepay:
Amount charged: 28.00
Committees:
1.00 Total: 29.00
To cancel a transzatione:
the beauty of 60 SPAM
( spam)
two of these are also passed to secure mail ...
last few days I have trouble reading
and send emails,
not know if it depends on it,
I have just read,
have not provided data of any kind ...
We had two more examples' below ...
but now I wonder:
not having an account in Mail,
it 'postepay ...
Web report these names
as phishing ...
-BPOL
-https: / / www.poste.it
-indigo
I leave you to judge .. .
FIRST Fools ... (I do not have postepay card, it 'going to the post office at 7 .....)
Hello,
We confirm that the operation of charging the card postepay,
request On 23/07/2008 at 07:16:20, and '
was performed successfully. The amount charged and 'postepay been charged to your card. Summary information
recharge card postepay:
Amount charged: 28.00
Committees:
1.00 Total: 29.00
To cancel a transzatione:
| cancel a |
(NOT Click above, said this to me)
Thank you for choosing our services. Sincerely
BancoPosta
SECOND ... (what do I confirm if I do not have the bill in the mail?)
Dear Valued Customer,
We recently determined that different computer
had noted in your client's on-line banking
and multiple password failures were present before the
login.
Now we need to reconfirm your information
customer to us. If this is not completed within 48 hours, we
forced to suspend your account while it may be comrpomesso.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Please Login at the following link to complete the verification:
https: / / www.poste.it
(DO NOT CLICK ABOVE, said this to me)
Thank you for your promt attention to this matter.
Please understand that this is a security measure meant
to help protect you and your customer.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you choose to ignore our request, we do not
choice but to leave temporarily suspend your account.
Thank you for using PosteItaliene.SPA
THIRD ... (no customer of this bank and I do not have flash card)
The password of your Flash card has been inserted more than three times for We protect your card on the suspension. To recover on
Thank you for choosing our services. Sincerely
BancoPosta
SECOND ... (what do I confirm if I do not have the bill in the mail?)
Dear Valued Customer,
We recently determined that different computer
had noted in your client's on-line banking
and multiple password failures were present before the
login.
Now we need to reconfirm your information
customer to us. If this is not completed within 48 hours, we
forced to suspend your account while it may be comrpomesso.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Please Login at the following link to complete the verification:
https: / / www.poste.it
(DO NOT CLICK ABOVE, said this to me)
Thank you for your promt attention to this matter.
Please understand that this is a security measure meant
to help protect you and your customer.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you choose to ignore our request, we do not
choice but to leave temporarily suspend your account.
Thank you for using PosteItaliene.SPA
THIRD ... (no customer of this bank and I do not have flash card)
The password of your Flash card has been inserted more than three times for We protect your card on the suspension. To recover on
Please ENTER and complete the activation page.
(DO NOT CLICK ABOVE, said this to me)
Thanks again for choosing the on-line paper FLASH.
Best regards.
© Intesa Sanpaolo 2009
I apologize for the word idiot, but here we see it
well.
After the third there were 60 more ...
also from various banks.
...............
............
............................
................
.......
not going well,
over and out.
KISS.
0 comments:
Post a Comment