today and I 'came the "inspiration" to do a small story in these pictures, connected to a post by Kathy , I hope so SOFT not to offend the sensibilities' of someone ... Why 'put "inspiration " in quotes?? Mah!
Yesterday I managed to put in a column, thanks to Simo, now I can do the collage with the watermaker ... I am creating " A SMALL STEPS " something that already 'other people have experienced ... there 's never happened that there is a magical idea, also realize, and then ... browsing the web, perhaps in some remote blog, on the other side of the world, and discover that' already 'been created by someone else?
time ago, while messing with fimo paste, I found a few drops of glass that I had purchased to make the mosaics, and fantasized twisting of polymer clay, I also made drawings of how I would have covered ... strangely enough, always surfing the net, I saw that this was my fantasy already 'in place and, I am a bit' removed. (It 's my ego that has' taken off.) Now I'm wondering one thing: if I posted pictures of my reverie made, unaware that already' had been posted elsewhere, I sin "copiaggine" ? (A term invented at the time, and I think '... MAYBE THERE ALREADY'...).
Regarding the things I see around and you want to play to prove myself, should I avoid?? Then nobody touches anybody, please. Daccordissimo are that we should acknowledge the source, but this is in the correctness of each. Public utility ', exchange of views, free tutorials ... I see these too often and too often I see the phrases "not copied". Then, remains my personal opinion, if I want something that is not copied, I can not see and I keep to myself. All this' I choose to share or otherwise for sale, and 'clear and can' be copied. The speech and
'still long and bibbioso, but I believe that honesty and sincerity' of their views is the first step towards a fair and clean, friendly competition (if you really want to call it the '). The stakes they do but negative feelings .
This whole wheelbarrow of words to thank Adele, my neighbor, from Catania, who with patience, after shared the realization of 40 Sicilian oranges, allowed me to make the 41st, MY FIRST ARANCINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS I accept serenely even different opinions from mine, as long as' constructive. Bacibaci.
0 comments:
Post a Comment