would like to thank, and shamefully late, I have two friends who kindly donated these prizes:
Cristina (Cristina crochet)
and Adriana (the path of the imagination),
thank you!
(like I have 'written, I do not feel to shoot a few, then those who want to go and do it, can' pick them up.)
*****
Here I find myself, after having received these awards very welcome to talk about self-esteem ... I'm working on it a bit 'up,' cause I often lacking, and in this regard, I sign this story ...
"Inside the locket was a small mirror, the girl in the mirror and saw reflected his image.
" That's me! "I think '." I'm just me. I am the magic of the medallion. "
From that day I wear 'always at the neck. And at least once a day, keeping it close, whispered:" I believe in you. "
The medallion was full of his special magic, and from that when it does not separate myself 'never.
ELIZABETH KODA-Callan The Magic Locket (1988)
and Adriana (the path of the imagination),
thank you!
(like I have 'written, I do not feel to shoot a few, then those who want to go and do it, can' pick them up.)
*****
Here I find myself, after having received these awards very welcome to talk about self-esteem ... I'm working on it a bit 'up,' cause I often lacking, and in this regard, I sign this story ...
"Inside the locket was a small mirror, the girl in the mirror and saw reflected his image.
" That's me! "I think '." I'm just me. I am the magic of the medallion. "
From that day I wear 'always at the neck. And at least once a day, keeping it close, whispered:" I believe in you. "
The medallion was full of his special magic, and from that when it does not separate myself 'never.
ELIZABETH KODA-Callan The Magic Locket (1988)
0 comments:
Post a Comment