Thursday, July 17, 2008

When Traveling At Rural Roadways

Val Calamento, Slimber, Cima d'Ezze, Valtrigona

Thursday I spent another day in solitude in Lagorai . The
My intention was to visit the Valtrigona, a beautiful side valley Calamento which is a few years became "the WWF oasis." In the morning I went up the valley to the pass Calamento Palu. From there I moved on the crest of Slimber, which is composed of two peaks: a grassy and rocky one. From Slimber, still following the ridge where possible, I pointed at the top of Ezze. After a brief stop I got off on the banks of the beautiful lake of Ezze, where I "dined" with a great sandwich. I then climbed the ridge to fork Valtrigona, from which I have fallen in the magnificent and unspoiled oasis of the WWF.
(The upper part of Val Calamento)

(At the top of the Slimber)

(Val Calamento from the ridge that connects the two summits of
Slimber)

(The ridge connecting the summits of a Slimber Ezze)

(The pond of Ezze)

the day, beautiful even in terms of meteorological, ended with a welcome stop for Valtrigona Hut. After the acquisition by the WWF in fact, the old and abandoned hut was used as a small museum, where you can learn many interesting things about the flora and fauna of Valtrigona. At the hut I had a very pleasant meeting. As I suspected I could find Walter, one of the project leaders Valtrigona, whom I met at the Trento Film Festival during a tour with my class averages. Walter very kindly gave me a guide in a small town and offered me a very welcome coffee right in front of which we discussed the environment, tourism and more.
After a brandy went down to the valley singing :-)!
(From Ezze ropes, crossed the ridge in the morning)

(The pond of Ezze)

(The upper part of the amazing Valtrigona)

( Valtrigona to fork, from alpine meadows above)

(The path at the bottom of Valtrigona)

(Valtrigona The former pasture, now a museum
where I drank a gourmet coffee company in
Walter, the head of the center)
Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment