Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gay Male Full Body Waxing

Way "Franz", de la Mesules Biesces

Thursday with Paul there we are moved in the charming Val Gardena another way to deal with Ivo Rabanser. This is the way "Franz" on mesules de la Bisces, a compact wall facing north-west. The way to difficulties similar to those of " The Fountain of Oblivion ", after an initial extent that it exceeds the rock cliffs of yellowish, blackish moves on a plate, where the rock is very compact and solid, though at times covered with a kind lichen.
I was not absolutely in the day, unfortunately. The yellow cliffs then I'm not sure the ground where I move better. Aided by a number of factors at times I felt embarrassed and I could not enjoy the way as I wanted. Nevertheless it was a beautiful day, and certainly a lesson for the future. Paul, as always, safe and quiet even on the sections for me the most difficult and poorly protected. Some photos:

(Superb view on the massif Sassolungo)

(Serial Climbers: Paul and his fickle finger)

(back towards the group of Odle.)

(The route of the wall:
After the first pitches on sheer yellow
the way you move left on the plate. )

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment