et Only thoughtful steps later et lenses, vo mesure Lagorai the valley.
With this little poetic license, Petrarchiana of memory, I leave some photos of the amazing trip that I made yesterday.
In complete solitude Lagorai I climbed up the valley, I took the step Valon and continuing on a ridge, sometimes crumbly and sharp, I got on "Cimon Roa Dela" and "Top of buse d'or." During the descent I stopped to eat at higher Lagorai lakes, charming, and then I fell down again Lagorai hut, where I enjoyed a little 'sunshine.
meditative solitude.
flowering at its peak, sights and smells fabulous.
(The crest of Cimon dela Roa)
(On top of Cima buse d'Or)
(ponds high)
(downhill, photos of the crest of Cimon dela Roa traveled in the morning)
(The esplanade of Lake Lagorai)
(Lake Lagorai)
(The valley in the early afternoon, with the beautiful waterfall)
.. I wish you had been with me.
In complete solitude Lagorai I climbed up the valley, I took the step Valon and continuing on a ridge, sometimes crumbly and sharp, I got on "Cimon Roa Dela" and "Top of buse d'or." During the descent I stopped to eat at higher Lagorai lakes, charming, and then I fell down again Lagorai hut, where I enjoyed a little 'sunshine.
(The valley in the morning)
amazing day, in a prime location. meditative solitude.
flowering at its peak, sights and smells fabulous.
.. I wish you had been with me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment