Sunday, June 22, in the company of Dad I dealt with the historical route of Winkler eponymous tower, the magnificent tower Winkler. Winkler is the boldest among the towers of Vajolet, and the normal route has a stretch of more than IV. It is believed that, particularly during the first ascent of this route, opened in the last decade 's 800, the young prodigy Winkler (he was only 16 years)
first overcame similar difficulties, in the Dolomites. Alone and with very little means of insurance. A phenomenon, for its time.
It 's a beautiful rose, sometimes very exposed rock generally good. The long and exciting aerial deployed at abseiling.
Unfortunately I have to put my photos on the blog (the camera and stayed at home!), There are a couple I leave anywhere.
first overcame similar difficulties, in the Dolomites. Alone and with very little means of insurance. A phenomenon, for its time.
It 's a beautiful rose, sometimes very exposed rock generally good. The long and exciting aerial deployed at abseiling.
Unfortunately I have to put my photos on the blog (the camera and stayed at home!), There are a couple I leave anywhere.
(The large fireplace and easy which is just above the Winklerris, Winkler the slot where he passed for the first time the fourth grade.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment