Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Never Gotten Eyebrows Waxed

Letter to my Master

Dear Master, I have much to tell you, to tell you, where do I start? ... you ', I decided! I start from here, where are arrived ... I'll talk to you 'd ell' "Tree of Fr agole" ...



... I think there ...
yet here I find myself, on a branch
sitting

nowhere so
'kidnapped by the view ...
still long and 'the trip,
there' still lots to learn ...
maybe I am still here,

to rest ...
reach out, a fruit tasting, and while I think
WHAT '
who grow up I want to do ...


I chose to walk away from practice yo
ga some 'time ago, after an initial positive approach, and go alone ... I look around, I evaluate, choose o. ..
I've always been close, this, on my shoulder, sometimes you have to give me comfort, caressed gently, sometimes you kick, as well as strong ...
[.....]

remember "Beginning", the week "Know thyself," to ' OasiArmonia , an 15 ni ago seems like yesterday, (see time as fools ...) spent between a "do not go more ', st or too bad ..." and a "are arrivat to here, and I have to go ..."... those who struggle with my mind! And my eyes stupid quand I attended the first or Mantra, Radha Soam ...
I remember you said that in us accumulating so much dust that
just a breath and the dust begins to rise ... think that chaos! I tried to face grain by grain, I tried to do it with honest ', firmly ... I have created so much disorder in and around me, then, in thought, at home, with my loved ones ... Now I understand of it was intentional, I had to do it, to reorder and everything in my way ...

[.....]

Well, you told me too ... I spoke to my heart, that I still had not seen, to work to listen and to manage emotions so that 'Do not take me to the case here' and '... I used to compared to what' around me, take me are mirrored, and the reflection that every time he returned he helped me to keep up ...

[.....]


I trusted your words, and only now understand, I trusted myself ...
Trust Trust ... ... Faith ...

[.....]


A tiny spark has allowed me to revisit old passions, 'art, design, women's work, embroidery, knitting, everything' that I felt I could learn new and creative ... I felt, however, 'too much greed in doing everything', I wondered what I was doing, where I was heading with such enthusiasm ... I seemed to have lost a long, long time .. (and here again the time that serves me ...) Now I understand ... I had found a "space or" special, which I could meditate, a secret place where to retire, FREE.

... space ... time ...


With a friend you spoke of fixed points ... parents, family, work, friends ... but I thought: what if I am missing one of these? (And as 'already' happened ...), continued to make a life and build a sand castle? Where else can I support? And he does, and remade 'the castle ... what role?
's not 'material thing, no one can' touch it 'disturbing, if not myself.
And I have to decide its fate.

This' became my "Still Point."

That 's my definition of' Freedom '. "


(The Tree of Strawberries ...
an apostrophe in my thoughts ...
"I think there is," 'cause, so far, and'
been away from my view .. .)
(On this branch I am sitting
,
kidnapped and I feel a sense of freedom '.)
(... reach out,
and taste the fruits of what' I built ...)
The rediscovery of my passions and not 'was nothing more than a portal ...

[.....]


I am committed to watering 'my' tree with clear water, and the fruits are really good. And the leaves are really green.
Dear Master, what is' With a face of all this? You tell me.
A warm and sincere hug with tut
to my heart. Elisa.

to my teacher, Mario Attombri
Sri Guru Yogi Raja Lahari (Marioji)

and Greetings Resolutions for 2010:

Thanks so far for this' which 'was, in
better or worse,
one can not' exist without the other ...
way,
as a balanced,

on the thin rope that is in the middle ... With
-centered, I look forward

and sometimes I'll try 'to remember

of "Breathe"! ^ _ ^


also a nice walk to you! Wherever you are ...

A sincere wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

and so much serenity 'per day' s year

... and for every minute of that day.

Elitebirdfly.




translation of the text, Bixio.

Somewhere over the rainbow
right up there, there are the dreams that you did
once in a lullaby
somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
and dreams that you did,
dreams become reality really

one day make a wish on a shooting star

I'll wake up when the clouds
are far behind me
where problems melt like lemon drops
up there, on the tops of chimneys
is where you'll find me
somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
and the dreams that you dare to,
why, oh why can not I?

Well I see trees of green and
Red roses too
the iiii
for me and for you
and I think to myself and I
'what a wonderful world'

Well I see blue skies and white clouds
and brightness of the day
I like the dark and I think to myself
'what a wonderful world'

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
are also on the faces of people passing
see the friends that greet
say 'how are you?'
They're really saying 'I love you'
hear the cries of children
I watch them grow and learn
more
of what we know
and I think to myself
'what a wonderful world'

one day make a wish on a shooting star

I'll wake up when the clouds
are far behind me
where problems melt like lemon drops
up there , on the tops of chimneys
is where you'll find me
somewhere over the rainbow
there are the dreams that you dare to, oh why
, why can not I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment