A good start all week! Thank you for the comments below Luisa "frettolina" Elizabeth ABChobby, the magic Raffaele, Gislene and Joyce, Sails / Ivy, DanielaCerri, Anam, Vania, Lucy, Lydia, Sabrinaesse, Nadia, PolePole, Adele and my guardian angel ... and 'useless to justify the absence, there' who cares, who's not, I wish, however, to recognize and thank those who are 'past pe r hi. The Christmas period it takes me a lot and here I have to put your time to your PC. The only thing I want to leave on my virtual diary written before the end of the year '... that I could not resist ... I asked Strix to get me a speedy-course Macrame' ... cherroba! Even this one I read somewhere, I do not know where and I do not know who said it ... but I was buzzing to tell him ... "Teaching is not 'filling a bucket but lighting a fire." And here among u bit n 'the house is on fire .......! ^ _ ^
Kisses to all all all !!!!!! I leave the picture of my clown Discolo dino, did some 'years ago, and taken from an old book of crochet Mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment