Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mcdonalds Meat Supply



After a first attempt last week with Al (Al was not in a day and we went after the first shot), now I'm back at the base of Mount Colt in the company of Matthew.
(I'm on the first shot during the attempt with Ale)

Matt is a friend, met when he was still working as a clerk to the vertical, by which time we plan to a way to do together. So, given the availability of both, today we launched on Panta Rei, a way of Philippi and sports company, which climbs the side of Mount Colt little to the left of the already repeated Pigs with Wings. Compared to this, Panta Rei is more demanding and sustained .. and shooting are all very nice (except the penultimate, short, discontinuous and not very interesting). Fabulous second shot, which won a non-trivial overhanging dihedral .. continuous physical and feet precarious.
(Mattia leaving the beautiful dihedral of the second pitch. Exposed!)

With Matthew I was fine, I hope there will be other opportunities to climb together. As he told me: "What is the next to last time!" (And it's always the next to last, I might add).

(Serial Climbers The tradition of "more ..)
Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment